ID Tracker III - V1.0.0 Released!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrkelso

What does the "System control button do? When i click it, a blank window opens and just sits there

mrkelso

If you start tracking you should see the system indicators. If not, make sure that "Maximum System Control Rows" in the Global Settings is not set to 0.

OK i set it to 0 and it still opens a big blank screen. I will send you a screen shot later on tonight so you can see what i mean.

brscanning

OK i set it to 0 and it still opens a big blank screen. I will send you a screen shot later on tonight so you can see what i mean.

You want to set it to something greater than 0. Set it to 1 to 10 rows. Basically, the System Control windows should mirror the system indicators on the main screen.

Attachments

• SysControl.jpg
    SysControl.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 256
Last edited:

khoelldobler

Premium Subscriber
now residing in Ocala, Florida since 1999
I love it!!

I updated my home pc w microsoft 3.5 net framework, then downloaded your file... didn't take long at all, and quite easy to do.

Very refreshing, I love this version... thank you for taking the time to create this and to upgrade its capabilities. Even glad you held it up for beta testing to check for bugs and glitches... no glitches here, works great!

I am a fan of ID Tracker lll forever.

brscanning

I updated my home pc w microsoft 3.5 net framework, then downloaded your file... didn't take long at all, and quite easy to do.

Very refreshing, I love this version... thank you for taking the time to create this and to upgrade its capabilities. Even glad you held it up for beta testing to check for bugs and glitches... no glitches here, works great!

I am a fan of ID Tracker lll forever.

Thanks for the comments. Glad you like the new version.

Status
Not open for further replies.