ID Tracker III - V1.11.3 Released

Status
Not open for further replies.

michaelmikesj

Thank you for the program. I treid it out and it will work for me in keeping a log of identifiers. No more paper mess. WOOOO HOOOO!!!!!!!

K3HY

Premium Subscriber
How do you listen for I-Call?
Do you pause or manually stop on the private talkgroup object for that system and wait?

brscanning

How do you listen for I-Call?
Do you pause or manually stop on the private talkgroup object for that system and wait?

Are you talking about on the scanner itself or with ID Tracker? In ID Tracker I-Calls (or Unit IDs) are treated like normal talkgroups. As long as they are enabled on your scanner, ID Tracker should pick them up.

BigC801

On my 396xt and 996xt ID Tracker3 would log I Calls for EDACS but I could never get it to work for P25 systems, works now though.

I hope you didn't take that the wrong way either, broken wasn't the right word, ID Tracker is a great program.

Last edited:

brscanning

On my 396xt and 996xt ID Tracker3 would log I Calls for EDACS but I could never get it to work for P25 systems, works now though.

I hope you didn't take that the wrong way either, broken wasn't the right word, ID Tracker is a great program.

I took it the right way. No offense taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.