ID Tracker III - V1.20.1 Released

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard

Premium Subscriber
Thanks David for your continued support. Great Program.

However, just downloaded the new file and the Title Bar is still showing V1.20.0

zwc

Premium Subscriber
DMR Support?

David,
Love your program. Loyal supporter. Do you anticipate support for DMR?

brscanning

David,
Love your program. Loyal supporter. Do you anticipate support for DMR?

Not in the near future. I would need to either own a DMR scanner or have someone do some testing for me. Depending on how it's implemented it may not be that difficult to support.

W4KRR

Premium Subscriber
I am using ID Tracker III version 1.20.1 with a Uniden BCD396XT. I notice under the "System Control" window, it only shows the first 9 systems, the remaining 90 aren't displayed. Is this an error, a setting, or a misconception on my part? I noticed that in ID Tracker II there are similar icons for all 99 system Quick Keys.

jdbierer

Premium Subscriber
id tracker iii

Hi David any chance the program will work with the uniden BCD325P2 ?

i know the portable 325 is supposed to be very similar to the BCD396 home scanner

thx, John

Heywood49

Premium Subscriber
I just downloaded and installed IDTracker III. I cannot figure out how to get to the import screen to import from RadioReference. I did find it once and imported information but I can't seem to get to the login and import screen again.

What am I missing??? (besides my memory)
Thanks for any help..

John

Richard

Premium Subscriber
I don't believe that you can import the info directly to the ID Tracker program. You would need to import the info into the scanner and then run ID Tracker which will pick up the info from the scanner after it scans.

Heywood49

Premium Subscriber
Thanks for the reply, Richard. I wasn't sure what exactly it imported but I know it can bring in the talk groups. I can't find the screen to log into Radio Reference. I did it earlier today - put in my name and password and actually imported the talkgroups from it. But I never could get back to it.

I'm using Freescan to actually program the scanner. Maybe I should go back and read what exactly it does. At this point, I just want to find the Import Files page.

Thanks again,

John

brscanning

ID Tracker Import

The import functions can be accessed from the System Settings dialog. Under File there are Import and RR Import functions.

Status
Not open for further replies.