ID Tracker III - V1.9.0 Released

Status
Not open for further replies.

brscanning

In this release:

- Added printable reports.
- Added site hit count for individual IDs.
- Added Site column to ID List. Note: The ID List will be cleared when upgrading from previous versions.

Please note: The report functionality has not been documented. Currently there are only 2 reports available. The ID List report and the system ID/Frequency List. Right-click on the ID List to access the first report and look under the File menu in the System Settings dialog for the second. In the Reports dialog, right-click on the column headers for formatting options.

The reports have not had extensive testing and there will be more reports to come. I am putting this out there as kind of a beta. Feel free to report problems. Request for new reports will be considered.

Download: ID Tracker III

Change History: ID Tracker III Version / Install Notes

brscanning

ID Tracker III - Version 1.9.1 Update

- Corrected "Index was outside the bounds of the array" error when scanning conventional frequencies.

K3HY

Premium Subscriber
You never fixed the problem of when hitting the F3 key to store a talkgroup keeps bringing up the debug window.

Oh well maybe you'll fix that on the next release.

Thanks anyway.

brscanning

You never fixed the problem of when hitting the F3 key to store a talkgroup keeps bringing up the debug window.

Oh well maybe you'll fix that on the next release.

Thanks anyway.

Can you email me? I need someone to test since I no longer have a GRE scanner.

Use my callsign at bellsouth.net.

brscanning

Love, love, love the printable reports!
Keep up the good work David!

Good to hear. I have had requests for reports in the past but just had not put the time in to learn how to do it. Please let me know if you have ideas on improving the current report functionality or new reports. I attempted to make the reports as flexible as possible by allowing you to change the sorting and selecting different columns.

Status
Not open for further replies.