Identified a talkgroup on 154.5400

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxbubziexx

I was traveling near the washington county line in St Francois today and i identified tgid 188 on 154.5400 it is confirmed encrypted. I wanna say the system is dmr. There is no entry for a dmr system in the database for the surrounding counties.

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
While it's not listed in the database, the Potosi School district, in Washington County, is licensed to use DMR on that frequency. If you can confirm that is the user, then submit it so that it will be in the database.

xxbubziexx

While it's not listed in the database, the Potosi School district, in Washington County, is licensed to use DMR on that frequency. If you can confirm that is the user, then submit it so that it will be in the database.
it has to be the potosi schools. But i have no way of confirming that if its encrypted. I dont hear a thing on weekends. If we can get an admin to confirm it and update it, thatll be great!

Starcom21

IL /MO/Global DB Adm!n
Database Admin
We don't confirm it, you do. Need a color code and (time) slot. They may possible have at least 1 other talkgroup, some of them could be "not" encrypted. Monitor it some please. 159.6 is the input frequency, maybe you can confirm the same TG and other info on mobiles.

Another repeater is on 152.42, see if the traffic also there. May be simulcast.

xxbubziexx

I have a color code for tg 188 and it is cc15. I heard nothing on 159.6000 at this time. 152.42 is active too. Note that this system is not active on the weekends but i will continue to monitor.

Status
Not open for further replies.