Identify frequency 169.7125 NAC: 298

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nchpiboy

Premium Subscriber
Posting this in the GA forum because I live close to the GA/NC line. I have a thread posted in the NC Forum already.
Hearing traffic here in Hayesville NC (Clay County) on this frequency: 169.7125 NAC: 298
Recieving strong on my handheld with stock antenna. Got to be close.
Responce from my NC thread from members indicates that this might be a TVA linked frequency. Can someone verify this?

Nchpiboy

Premium Subscriber
Posting this in the GA forum because I live close to the GA/NC line. I have a thread posted in the NC Forum already.
Hearing traffic here in Hayesville NC (Clay County) on this frequency: 169.7125 NAC: 298
Recieving strong on my handheld with stock antenna. Got to be close.
Responce from my NC thread from members indicates that this might be a TVA linked frequency. Can someone verify this?
The traffic is the same on 169.625 NAC: 183 which has a TVA listing.

kk4bhs

Nchpiboy

Premium Subscriber
Thank you for your reply. I found this post earlier but the frequency in the post has a different network access code. Also was never really answered before being closed by the moderators.

KevinC

Other
Super Moderator
Thank you for your reply. I found this post earlier but the frequency in the post has a different network access code. Also was never really answered before being closed by the moderators.

I think what you meant to say was "before being auto-closed after 6 months of no activity".

Nchpiboy

Premium Subscriber
i am hearing them on 169.625 in monroe county tn
For me I believe I'm hearing this:

169.62500RM183 NACTVASEM-RTopRocky Top Repeater (Union Co GA / Linked)P25Federal
I heard traffic with Fontanna Dam mentioned a while back.
@ccfire Do you know the location of the repeater you hear over in TN?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.