IDing ID's

Status
Not open for further replies.

KidClerk

Feed Provider
Aside from scrolling through all of the RR listings for talk group ID's, is there a way to find out what an ID is when it appears in your log? I have three that were logged over the weekend that I cannot find anywhere in RR (unless I just missed them). They are 25696, 40256, and 40640. I accidentally cleared the log while attempting to print it so I lost the site info, but they would more than likely have been on the Monon, Geetingsville, Fowler, or Morocco sites. Thanks.

rdale

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Premium Subscriber
That would mean nobody has identified them... So you need to monitor those talkgroups, listen for locations or street names or unit ID's and then match them up to what they are used for.

JacobInIndy

I don't know if you do this already, but hitting ctrl+f on a windows machine will bring up the find function on webpages.

Pull up the Safe-T page, hit CTRL+F and enter in the TGID. If it is in the database, it will go to it. If it is not, then it will say Text not Found.

I checked the three you had listed and they were not found. So, I guess you got some new ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.