IF out is inverted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gvodvarka

When using dmrdecode I have to turn invert on to get the correct info. Has anybody had this problem? I also have to figure out how to invert dsd so I can hear the audio. Thanks, Gary

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
When using dmrdecode I have to turn invert on to get the correct info. Has anybody had this problem? I also have to figure out how to invert dsd so I can hear the audio. Thanks, Gary

It all depends upon your computer's audio device. For some they need to set inverted, for others no. It's right in the menu on DMRDecode. You can easily toggle between inverted / not inverted.

Mike

gvodvarka

I figured out how to do exactly that and it worked. All the commercial radios and even my motorola service monitor do not require me to invert the programs. I guess its the point in each radio some engineer picks for the raw audio. Thanks, for the info. Gary

gvodvarka

IF Out

Now that makes sense. I modified a vertex handheld to be my portable DMR receiver. Had been using a mobile radio which has IF out on the rear of the radio but is to big to always take in the field. Thanks, Gary

Status
Not open for further replies.