If you are in St. Cloud, Staples, or Pelican Rapids...

sonm10

Central MN Monitor
Premium Subscriber
I need some help verifying a few schools. The DB listing for St. Cloud State University I think is out of date and needs updating. I tried this spring and didn't get much. I found but never submitted 160.11 97.4 PL as possible maintenance department.

I was scanning other things recently and came across a couple frequencies that made me unsure about the below listings for Staples/Motley and the Pelican Rapids school districts. What I found was quite scratchy from my QTH. 1) 152.42 Color Code 2 2) 151.91 114 DPL. The listing below for Christianson buses has an expired license. The 151.91 maybe a possible replacement. Can someone please check and verify these and submit and updates. Thank you!

Screenshot (194).png
Screenshot (195).png
Screenshot (193).png

egftechman

Feed Provider
I need some help verifying a few schools. The DB listing for St. Cloud State University I think is out of date and needs updating. I tried this spring and didn't get much. I found but never submitted 160.11 97.4 PL as possible maintenance department.

I was scanning other things recently and came across a couple frequencies that made me unsure about the below listings for Staples/Motley and the Pelican Rapids school districts. What I found was quite scratchy from my QTH. 1) 152.42 Color Code 2 2) 151.91 114 DPL. The listing below for Christianson buses has an expired license. The 151.91 maybe a possible replacement. Can someone please check and verify these and submit and updates. Thank you!

View attachment 170295
View attachment 170296
View attachment 170298
Like most state agencies, I'm going to guess nearly all of SCSU is on ARMER now.