If you want to follow up on something you hear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronco90

Premium Subscriber
This is a side thread, not really involving radios, but thought some of you might be interested in.

Today a commercial helicopter crashed in the East River NY City about 50 feet from 34th street helipad. While watching it on the news, it reminded me of a link I use for the NTSB. If any of you have either heard an aircraft emergency or accident or saw it on your local news and like a week later wondered what ever came of it. You can go to the NTSB web site and view the Preliminary or Factual report on the incident. It list all incidents, like smoke in cockpit, near miss, accidents on tarmac, crashes ect. for all types of aircrafts. Overseas incidents also if NTSB is asked to investigate.
The link below will take you to a page where you just click on the Year/Month and it will list every incident and you can pick the one you want to read.

Just thought some of you might be interest in following up on something you may have heard.

N.T.S.B. Incident Link

(Oh BTW, the database of reports start at Jan. 1962 to the present)

Last edited:

eagleswings01

Very neat link - thank you very much for sharing that!!!

Wish there was a military version of this.

eagleswings01

Thanks AirScan - those are neat links! Do you know of anything more recent? For example, I'd like to know what happened with the Thunderbirds emergency landing I caught on tape in Cheyenne, Wyoming earlier this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.