IFD Station 63 now Station 35

Status
Not open for further replies.

W9NES

IFD Station 63 which used to be Franklin Twp Fire now IFD is now station 35. I heard Ladder 63 trying to log on with a mdt and the mdt would not take ladder 35. The mdt was showing ladder 63. Sounds like IFD is still changing unit numbers across the county.Posted Mon 12/30/13 10:10AM

jknight8005

Premium Subscriber
Tim they renumbered the former Perry Township stations. 61's became 23's, 62's became 26's , and 63 became 35's. Haven't heard anything about 64's.

exdry

IFD Station 63 which used to be Franklin Twp Fire now IFD is now station 35. I heard Ladder 63 trying to log on with a mdt and the mdt would not take ladder 35. The mdt was showing ladder 63. Sounds like IFD is still changing unit numbers across the county.Posted Mon 12/30/13 10:10AM

station 63 is former perry not franklin

W9NES

The old Perry Twp was 6 .Franklin Twp is 5. Have they charged over Franklin Twp yet? What about Airport Fire? What about Pike my township fire department. I was posted that Pike will be come 61-65. After the change over on the MDT will the township fire trucks change over the numbers of the fire trucks on the equipment to reflect the change.

Last edited:

exdry

The old Perry Twp was 6 .Franklin Twp is 5. Have they charged over Franklin Twp yet? What about Airport Fire? What about Pike my township fire department. I was posted that Pike will be come 61-65. After the change over on the MDT will the township fire trucks change over the numbers of the fire trucks on the equipment to reflect the change.

i would think they would leave former franklin twp 51-55 as they are now..but who knows

W9NES

What about the truck numbers on the side of the engines, ladders, medics, being changed over. Currently Pike engine currently shows 111 on the side. Will this be changed over to reflect the change.?

Status
Not open for further replies.