Illegal alien burned elderly woman alive - Sentenced

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikepdx

In a murder case that Montgomery County's (MD) top prosecutor called the most horrific he has seen since
taking office, a yard worker was sentenced to life in prison Monday for forcing his way into an 83-year-old
client's home, slamming her head repeatedly against the wooden arm of a sofa, dousing her with gasoline
and setting her on fire while she was still alive.

She suffered a brain hemorrhage, fractures in seven ribs and burns to the back of her throat,
indicating that she was still alive when she was set on fire.

Killer gets life without parole in death of 83-year-old

KC9NCF

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Why did he get life? he should have been given a deadly injection. Ohio will be trying it's new injection protocol soon on a new prisoner that consists of a single injection, and if it doesn't work, they'll be using two massive intra-muscular injections to finish the job.

Life is NOT fitting for a crime this cruel!

FLRAILMAN

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Illegal alien burned elderly woman alive-Sentenced

This is an idea I've always wished implemented with the blessing of Americas correctional services & the American Medical Research Foundation. Thousands of animals are killed for any manner of research for the furtherence of our quality of life & their only crime is that they don't have the money to hire an attorney to secure their freedom. Sooooo why not gather up all the death row inmates & lifers & use them for human experimentation & research projects as a way of contributing something back to the society that they violated with their hienous crimes. Please don't hit me with that "Well look how many innocent men are on Death Row" crap. Look how many guilty men are walking the streets still plying their deadly trade & probably will never get caught, so it evens out. At least I'm not a racist, singing that "Kill them all & let God sort them out" song. This isn't about illegal aliens, it's about murderous thugs period, be they: White, Black, Hispanic, Oriental, European, West Indian, East Indian, American Indian, Jewish, Middle Eastern, Australian, Eskimo, Russian, etc. (I leave anybody out?)

FLRAILMAN

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.