Illegal Workers On Elmendorf AFB (AK)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikepdx

ANCHORAGE, Alaska (KTVA-CBS 11 News) A contractor hired for a major construction project on
Elmendorf Air Force Base broke both state and federal law.

At issue: the illegal immigrants that were granted access to the base to help construct
the Air Force's new F-22 hangars.

This summer the Air Force started a multi-million dollar effort to build new F-22 hangars on Elmendorf Air
Force Base. The contractor hired for the steel work was Steel System Erectors out of California.

An investigation has reviled the company employed undocumented workers
and allowed them access to a national security site.

Investigation: Illegal Workers On Elmendorf AFB - KTVA Anchorge

FLRAILMAN

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Elmendorf AFB, TSA checks baby milk, post 9/11 paranoi yet iiegals on a n AFB

Good Work you incompetant civilan & miltary feds, I guess we can toss that retarded threat level indicator out the window now.

FLREADYTOMOVETOANTARCTICAWHERETHEREISNOTHINGFORTHETERRORISTTOBLOWUPMAN

AB4BF

Premium Subscriber
Interesting. I read somewhere that Obama had cancelled all F-22 contracts and the remaining ones built and on the assembly line were going to bases in Arizona and/or California.
Obama to Cancel F-22 Fighter in Typical Lib Fashion; 95,000 Out of Work « Alamo City Pundit
DoD Buzz | Obama Admin Crushes F-​​22 Supporters
Obama wins battle to halt F-22s - Washington Times

F-22 compared to Nazi Germany's ME-262, Too little, maybe too late.
F-22 Raptor: Procurement & Events (updated)
Numbers: Sprey and Stevenson’s sharpest criticism notes that the F-22’s small production run of under 200 planes make it the Me-262 Sturmvogel of its time. The Me-262 was the world’s first production jet fighter, with performance that could dominate any allied propeller plane. Yet the 200 or so Me-262s produced were swept from the World War 2 skies, by 2,000+ P-51 Mustangs, P-47 Thunderbolts, etc. Subsequent articles from CDI also address issues of pilot training given the pilots’ limited flight hours, and actual flyaway cost which they believe to be between $180-215 million per plane.
I couldn't locate deployment plans, so maybe (hopefully) Alaska will get one or two.
So, less than 200 F-22's total :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.