I'm getting a CC on 502.850 Nassau County, NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
502.825 is the Oyster Bay simulcast control channel. What are you using to pick it up?

pro106import

Premium Subscriber
Milford, Ct. perched high above Long Island Sound
502.825 is the Oyster Bay simulcast control channel. What are you using to pick it up?
SDS100. I have to revisit this and see if I am getting bleed over.

OK Interesting. When you do a search with the SDS100, the radio does stop in random places with a P25 stronger signal. I just got it to stop on 502.825 also displaying all of the same NAC and SYS ID's. But if it overshoots it, it still displays the same particulars but a different freq. A little bug in the radio I guess. Getting it at an average of -82 dBm
I do have my Filter set at Wide Normal and FM mode. I bet that has something to do with it.

Last edited:

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
Try setting the filter to Invert and see if that makes a difference. Also, although there are some T-Band users who did not narrowband due to the FCC waiver issued in April 2012 (NYPD, for example), most did, so you should have 450-512 set for NFM. P25 is always narrow regardless of band, that's just a characteristic of the modulation.

pro106import

Premium Subscriber
Milford, Ct. perched high above Long Island Sound
Try setting the filter to Invert and see if that makes a difference. Also, although there are some T-Band users who did not narrowband due to the FCC waiver issued in April 2012 (NYPD, for example), most did, so you should have 450-512 set for NFM. P25 is always narrow regardless of band, that's just a characteristic of the modulation.
Thanks GTR I will give that a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.