I'm having trouble with saving files, & creating new files using the Scancat-Lite Plus software for my RadioShack Pro-651 scanner on my Windows 10 lap

Does anyone have any helpful questions for me about this ?

I tried calling Scancat @ 316-686-1999 (I'm based in the USA: King of Prussia PA 19406) but they don't have a voicemail service & just get a constant ringing from the call.
Very bad business running practice without any way to leave a voicemail.

Please reply back if anyone can help me with this.
The YouTube tutorial videos don't offer much help with this & can't find the right video tutorial & the proper time stamp in video in with what I'm looking for.

[Oh, by the way:
I'M A YOUTUBER TOO !

Please check me out under the name:

"Christopher T. Canfield"

& Please "Like & Subscribe" to my ch. !]

Thanks,
Chris Canfield.

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
There's been a discussion in the past that Jim Springer has passed away and no one has taken his website down. Not surprised that you aren't getting thru

Scancat Lite Plus is terrible software, as has been documented. The PRO-651 is equivalent to the PSR-500, so any software for the PSR500 will work just fine. You have ARC500, PSREdit500 and Win500. I would not recommend Win500 as Don Starr has either dropped support for his software or has also passed away. I'd recommend moving over to ARC500, as that's a Butel product and is well supported. We even have a user guide for it here...

I haven't heard of any updates on PSREdit500 in a long time....Mike

gmclam

Premium Subscriber
I like WIN500 myself, but licensed it years ago and protect my keys. You get a 30 day free trial with any of them, so just try one out. ScanCat should only be used as a last resort. Not needed here.