I'm lost, trying to decode Yaesu C4FM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackets

The command line stuff of DSD kills me, even worse that its non visible in the program.

I have Fast lane and can't seems to get FMP24 and DSD to sort a port connection. Nor can i seem to force DSD to use the VB input.

Beyond frustrated with it now. i have roughly 3-4 hours into trying to get this working.

I can get FMP24 on frequency, although it would be alot nicer if i didn't have to stab buttons each load.

Before i upgrade to Fastlane DSD could decipher the local DMR repeater. using VB input.

My OS is Win 10 Pro, with firewalls fully disabled at the time.

All port should be on 20001, but still returning the same 10063 error.

Thoughts?

DRL-XM43

As other many many threads have said here... launching two pre-made batch files ain't programming or hard. It can be 1 batch file if you smush them together.

I am not being cheeky, but I don't really understand the issue so don't know how to help.

Can you post a RR database link to the system you want to monitor?
Can you post the content of whatever batch file(s) you are pressing all those button on?
If you have managed to launch anything can you post screen grab?

If you provide that kind of info I am sure you will get help in 30 seconds and be running in 60 :)

DRL-XM43

Forget it, i'll just buy a radio.

Alrighty then, each to their own.

I'm off to enjoy my almost free collection of magnificent scan and decoding software's, decoding rail, aircraft, ships, high altitude balloon flights, satellite downlinks and all manner of clear AM clear FM and digitized voice audio trunk ed or single.... and some other stuff that keeps me entertained. :)

All in good humor - OK.
Here to help anytime.

kruser

Premium Subscriber
Alrighty then, each to their own.

I'm off to enjoy my almost free collection of magnificent scan and decoding software's, decoding rail, aircraft, ships, high altitude balloon flights, satellite downlinks and all manner of clear AM clear FM and digitized voice audio trunk ed or single.... and some other stuff that keeps me entertained. :)

All in good humor - OK.
Here to help anytime.
Yep :D

Status
Not open for further replies.