im stupid-please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

frank125

hello i accidently deleted all my systems for delaware . on my 996t scanner. i do not use any software is there any way of getting these back without purchasing any software does some one have a trick as to how to download the state of delaware back into scanner without buying any software, thanks for any help not to bright. just pressed some wrong keys anyway thanks again

frazpo

hello i accidently deleted all my systems for delaware . on my 996t scanner. i do not use any software is there any way of getting these back without purchasing any software does some one have a trick as to how to download the state of delaware back into scanner without buying any software, thanks for any help not to bright. just pressed some wrong keys anyway thanks again

Freescan is free. Thats one good thing about programming with software. You always have a backup.

https://sites.google.com/site/sixspotsoftware//products/freescan

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
Unfortunately the Delaware data on the 996T is quite out of date - you're going to need to use FreeScan and download the data when you purchase a subscription

Fortunately Freescan is freeware - but sad to say, the USB cable is not. Pay close attention to the ones shown in the Generic section and how to use Device manager. If you have Win8, there are a few gotchas you must be aware of. They're all documented here

Connecting scanners via USB - The RadioReference Wiki

oh yes, and in the future, remember the 3 Bs

backup
backup
backup :.>>

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.