Impersonator in Roswell using a xts5000 M1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giddyuptd

Premium Subscriber
So he claims something about fire, if this so case a normal vfd in New Mexico would legit radio a DWI in or call by phone in and not directly get themselves involved.

I dont know who his vfd chief is but they need to consider removing him from it if he is.

I find it hard to believe he is since he's using a model 1 no display when it is required at least a 8 character lcd be used out in NM for field use.

He resembles a detective for Chaves County waring similar tac vest.

chrismol1

P25 TruCking!
I've been following this. He is NOT VFD. His name is Corey King. He has 4 counts of impersonation and 2 counts of reckless driving. Much like Jeremy dewitte, he had a bodycam record his misdeeds and they pulled a search warrant, along with their own bodycam on scene. He was a reporter for KQRE Roswell and independent journalist and owns a security company

He's a strange mix of whacker, journalist entitlement and security mindset. One of the craziest I've ever seen. He really thinks he's part of the police team). Since he's a journalist and owns a security company. So his explorer is whacked out for security and chasing police calls. He wears his security gear (vest, tactical gear, Glock 32 pistol, badge) while chasing police calls and showing up on scenes. They found video of him speeding with lights and sirens "responding" to newsworthy incidents!!! He got overzealous and started doing his own police work such as following suspicious vehicles that turn into incidents like this.

He also apparently joined in on a pursuit !!! was blocking traffic and was speeding behind police units

Last edited:

evilbrad

My head makes a bad antenna
Premium Subscriber
He wears a badge? What does said badge say "wacker dept"

mmckenna

I ♥ Ø
Yep. I've arrested my share of them for unlawful detention/kidnapping, based on their weird desire to stop people and yell at them over driving.

I had to fix some issues with the VHF radio in one of our police interceptor SUV's yesterday. Had to take it for a road test and do some radio checks while driving.

Did not like the feeling of driving around in a moving target like that. Did not like the way people reacted to seeing the vehicle around them. I did what I had to do, and put it back in the yard.

Cannot imagine the mindset that makes the whackers do what they do. I'm thankful that I don't have whatever illness makes them act that way. I was thankful to get that vehicle back in the gate and get back into my plain white truck and rumble off to lunch.

Giddyuptd

Premium Subscriber
I had to fix some issues with the VHF radio in one of our police interceptor SUV's yesterday. Had to take it for a road test and do some radio checks while driving.

Did not like the feeling of driving around in a moving target like that. Did not like the way people reacted to seeing the vehicle around them. I did what I had to do, and put it back in the yard.

Cannot imagine the mindset that makes the whackers do what they do. I'm thankful that I don't have whatever illness makes them act that way. I was thankful to get that vehicle back in the gate and get back into my plain white truck and rumble off to lunch.

Some require depending where it is now to display out of service with cover for the light bars though it isn't a wide spread deal. In the past some figured a marked vehicle out showed presence. Now depending where it is it could stir a scene or reaction in current times.

But indeed anyone sees a radio anymore on a hip you're definitely a moving target. So it boggles my mind if you're not a fire/ems on call, vfd/vems which most of NM is that, or actual LE or government worker on duty I've never understood these Baofeng lovers with ear pieces going to places like they are someone. They have no clue how many eyes are on them.

Had several approach me looking down and asking, you're a..... or you're with..... with the deer eyes in headlights with itchy nerves.

In a fire ems end as well as tech end it makes one keep it concealed anymore or definitely have your shirt on stating fire ems.

Giddyuptd

Premium Subscriber
If my uncle was still chief of the NM state police, this guy would have been locked up in a microsecond. That's a microsecond after he gets out of the hospital.

It was whack jobs like this metro state clone loon that caused NM to prohibit rural fire ems responders from having any lighting like most elsewhere do to get to their station. Just takes that one clown.

But one more for sales occurring out this way and when people get upset they own paper weights or have to hear buses only they can thank ones like this guy along with the growing baofeng issue occurring in NM. It isn't a myth we hear them annoying post beeps keying in simplex sometimes from someone who decided to see if it works.

MrAstroSaber

Walkie Talkie Man
🤣 This Guy! 🚨🚨🚨 Wacker. And this is why police departments across the board is why they want full encryption used. That and the people to broadcast the radio feeds on the internet. Buy a radio on eBay use the info found here to program it and go play fake cop. Stupid.

I enjoy scanning as something to listen to but these guys take it up a notch.

All of Chaves County is moving to full encryption for LE because these people.

MrAstroSaber

Walkie Talkie Man
Had several approach me looking down and asking, you're a..... or you're with..... with the deer eyes in headlights with itchy nerves.

In a fire ems end as well as tech end it makes one keep it concealed anymore or definitely have your shirt on stating fire ems.

I never carry my radio. It's a desk jockey for sure. Use it for work and that's it. Sometimes camping lol. The beafang people are killing me. The one not long ago in Otero... people are just stupid.

es93546

A Member Twice
Premium Subscriber
We all know what the problem was he was not hugged enough. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Don't forget breastfeeding as well. :);):p

Some people in law enforcement might have started out as a "wannabe," but never got close to being a whacker. There is a difference between rational behavior of someone who wants to be a "___________________" and someone who wants to look like or play a "______________________."

evilbrad

My head makes a bad antenna
Premium Subscriber
That's a good one.. reporter guy back where I lived was always on scene... surprised guy wasnt arrested more often. Let the Leo's and ff emts work.

Status
Not open for further replies.