Impersonator in Roswell using a xts5000 M1

Status
Not open for further replies.

eorange

♦Insane Asylum Premium Member♦
As if you needed any more clues...saying the word "literally!" over and over and over is a dead giveaway he knows he's caught.

chrismol1

P25 TruCking!
That's a good one.. reporter guy back where I lived was always on scene... surprised guy wasnt arrested more often. Let the Leo's and ff emts work.

Not only does he show up on scenes, he dresses in tactical gear like a cop, and outfits his vehicle- a ford explorer like a cop SUV, with flashing strobes and amber lights on all 4 corners, and races to scenes. He said he used to get run off of scenes when he started so thats why he outfitted his car with lights and dresses up. I really don't think he has a full grasp on reality and on what hes doing and how weird it is. Especially pull over vehicles and detaining them while he calls the real police- he believes he's helping

As if you needed any more clues...saying the word "literally!" over and over and over is a dead giveaway he knows he's caught.

Wanna know how somebodies lying? They say "honestly" and "literally" every other word

Ensnared

Oh, this is a rich thread. I absolutely love it when dimwits are busted. Truthfully, he might benefit from some Lithium or Lamictal. Doesn't Roswell have enough weird vibes without this buffoon? "Major Tom to Ground Control."

chrismol1

P25 TruCking!
Truthfully like literally I was "helping" them out. Honestly speaking

Maybe hes got a badge that says Roswell Alien PD

Often its someone raping or robbing, these vilgilantees who think they are helping are the best, he calls the cops thinking he's making his own DUI arrest and when the real ones get there it doesn't turn out the way he thinks. I gurantee if they tolerated his antics, he'd be doing this much more often.

I wonder tho, are there any lawyers here? How did he taint the arrest? The offender admitted to drinking and admitted he should not be driving, he'd undoubtably would have blown over the limit along with admitting to driving. What was the hang up? Couldn't he be convicted on his own testimony? He was already in his driveway when he was "stopped" so it wasn't exactly like it it was a traffic stop on a public roadway, I'd like to learn more

Giddyuptd

Premium Subscriber
I never carry my radio. It's a desk jockey for sure. Use it for work and that's it. Sometimes camping lol. The beafang people are killing me. The one not long ago in Otero... people are just stupid.
I recall that one. Its getting worse as well. Doesn't help some are stuck in analog era with a doom gloom digital doesn't work.

Giddyuptd

Premium Subscriber
Not only does he show up on scenes, he dresses in tactical gear like a cop, and outfits his vehicle- a ford explorer like a cop SUV, with flashing strobes and amber lights on all 4 corners, and races to scenes. He said he used to get run off of scenes when he started so thats why he outfitted his car with lights and dresses up. I really don't think he has a full grasp on reality and on what hes doing and how weird it is. Especially pull over vehicles and detaining them while he calls the real police- he believes he's helping

Wanna know how somebodies lying? They say "honestly" and "literally" every other word
"You know" is another one

caphab1

Please forgive me if this is not allowed, if you all are interested, just ran across this dry listening audio piece from Dewitte in court, bout an hour and 15 min in duration. Podcast listening in the car like?

chrismol1

P25 TruCking!
Dewitte is way different than corey king who actually followed and stopped people and then called the sheriffs office for them to come out to his "citizens arrest"

danesgs

Had a guy come into Heathkit years ago after driving his all white stepvan around back. He carried a shotgun parbolic mic and had a non-standard battery in his other hand. We did not carry that battery and told him to go try RS. He no doubt was either playing at being a spy or thought he was a PI. Needless to say he was of the type you guys are talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.