Import Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

mlc5eleven

Premium Subscriber
New member - I have a Whistler WS1065, and bought and installed PSREdit500 last night. I tinkered around with the program and got familiar with it with no issues. However, this morning, when I tried to import Ohio MARCS-IP data a second time, I received "RadioReference.com Web Service Error (2)An error has occured while attempting to import data from the RadioReference.com web service. The error message provided is: **** is not a valid integer value"

Works fine on conventional and other trunked data, just not Ohio MARCS-IP. I did notice this morning that there was a site name change in Celina, but that's the only difference from last night until this morning.

Attachments

• Error.jpg
    Error.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 17

mlc5eleven

Premium Subscriber
I'm wondering if this is on the database side and if this should be moved to a more appropriate forum...I've tried everything and this still only applies when trying to query trunked systems - MARCS-IP Ohio

phask

Premium Subscriber
I'm wondering if this is on the database side and if this should be moved to a more appropriate forum...I've tried everything and this still only applies when trying to query trunked systems - MARCS-IP Ohio

There is currently some kind of database error that affects at least some brands, no idea if it does for Whistler or not.

mlc5eleven

Premium Subscriber
Thanks for the reply. Seems very strange that it worked on install and not less than 12 hours later. I did everything I could think to do short of uninstalling and reinstalling. Last option at this point.

Ronaldski

MI DB Admin
Database Admin
Yes its on the database side, not sure where. Also go under Help in psredit500, check for updates as there is a recent update.
Still crashes here as well.

mlc5eleven

Premium Subscriber
Thank you. I did check help in PSREdit500 - I checked update and I have the latest version...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.