Important Please Read About Scanner Feed

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinellasfirefighter

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
i have programmed in but it has long transmissions and you seem to miss alot on fire tac. fire channels are already busy enough.. but when it slows down at night i`ll unlock it if people want to hear it med control.

blacker

really actiive right now.. 1 alarm and a 2 alarm fire going on.. thanks so much for putting up this feed. i love knowing whats going on back home..

pinellasfirefighter

Banned
i`ve heard they are having nothing but problems with the system. i know a couple of fhp`s and they said it sucks ass. there`s always some problem everyday with it.

David

Anyone have a link to the previous client download...The new one with muti servers doesn't work for me...takes many trys to get it to work ( green ), then stops and goes red, mostly on pinellas...The old software, worked perfect for me

pinellasfirefighter

Banned
for it to work you have to add all your addresses in your server set up. if a light is green and then goes red after a few seconds that means the feed isnt up. and if its doing it on mine today. its because i`m a work and my feed isnt up today it will be back on tomorrow am as soon as i get home from the fire station. but if you still feel you want the old version send me your e-mail and i can send it to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.