Important Rebanding Note

Status
Not open for further replies.

Highpockets

When you go to a trunk system page in the yellow box "Important Rebanding Note" and click on "RR Wiki Rebanding Page" you get page not found screen, I tried it on a few different systems, same results.

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
I have no clue, Chris. URL based redirects, I guess, is something it just doesn't understand. Using the wiki markup, redirects are coded like this;

#REDIRECT [[article name]]

it must be written as shown, and starting in the leftmost column

As to why the URL was coded like it was for the rebanding article, I haven't a clue. Just fat fingered I guess. To me, this is something that should be reasonably easy to fix. 73 Mike

Last edited:

AK9R

Lead Wiki Manager and almost an Awesome Moderator
Super Moderator
What was the incorrect URL? Should I make a redirect page?

Lindsay, did you fix this in the DB or in the Wiki?

hfxChris

Database Admin
I have no clue, Chris. URL based redirects, I guess, is something it just doesn't understand. Using the wiki markup, redirects are coded like this;

#REDIRECT [[article name]]

it must be written as shown, and starting in the leftmost column

As to why the URL was coded like it was for the rebanding article, I haven't a clue. Just fat fingered I guess. To me, this is something that should be reasonably easy to fix. 73 Mike

Funny, I tried to do a redirect on another article in the wiki once, and it just displayed the markup... Meh, maybe I typo'd or something. It was a few months ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.