Importing Frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

keithmj

Saint Petersburg, Pinellas County, Florida
I am using Win 500 and want to import the marine frequencies. Win 500 doesn't use easy grab and I was going to use copy and paste to import them into Excel but the only way I can do the copy is if I do one frequency at a time. It will not let me paste all of them at one time. I can use Arc500pro and paste them into it but have been using Win500. Any ideas as to how to get them into it? Thanks.

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
I am using Win 500 and want to import the marine frequencies. Win 500 doesn't use easy grab and I was going to use copy and paste to import them into Excel but the only way I can do the copy is if I do one frequency at a time. It will not let me paste all of them at one time. I can use Arc500pro and paste them into it but have been using Win500. Any ideas as to how to get them into it? Thanks.

Since you have a premium membership here, why can't you just use the "web import" function in Win500, and get them all from the RR database into Win500 that way? .... just a few mouse clicks.

Last edited:

keithmj

Saint Petersburg, Pinellas County, Florida

Here you go.
Maritime Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference

They are under nationwide frequencies and then maritime.

Thanks for the reply. I can not import them directly into my scanner like I do the other systems, the frequencies are there but I still had to use copy and paste, which is not really a problem. Importing a .CSV file nothing lines up within the program. I still was able to use it. Cheers.

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
Thanks for the reply. I can not import them directly into my scanner like I do the other systems, the frequencies are there but I still had to use copy and paste, which is not really a problem. Importing a .CSV file nothing lines up within the program. I still was able to use it. Cheers.

If you can't import the marine frequencies directly from the RR database into Win500 using "web import" like any of the other systems, you probably have an outdated version, or a corrupted install of Win500 on your computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.