Importing grp and id data into ut 23 fro retro and trunker 3.8.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin84065

Premium Subscriber
I have been reading the forum and searching all over the net but can't for the life of me figure this out.
I have tried importing following the instructions for system tab then import. I have been able to import as to where it will show the correct number of talkgroups as well as users. The problem is the names do not appear just hex color #. If i could figure out how to edit the column or correctly import I would very appreciative. not sure what I am missing, I have over 26,000 users, so starting over seems painful.
Thanks

SCPD

QRT
Hi Justin,

The program import logic is being re-worked - which doesn't help you right now.

For a bulk import of old Retro or Trunker data, use the import icon from the systems tab in the main program window.

Note that it is easier to merge RR DB download after importing. If you end up with duplicate systems - delete the one that was from an RR DB download. Go to the imported system and click download to merge new RR DB information on top of your old data.

Make a point of using the Save icon on the Archive tab to make snapshots of your data as you change things. The "take me back" icon can quickly undo small accidents.

Status
Not open for further replies.