ProScan: Importing just Frequencies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edelweiss

Author of: Scanning the UK Airbands with the Beast
Hi
I have an excel file (two col list) with about 60 frequency-name associations I would like to import into Proscan 19.4.0
The manual says there is a clipboard function but it does not appear under import. Using BCT15X. All other import menu items seem to be irrelevant. Manual entry into PS is too painful.
I just want to create a new group with these frequencies in. Any ideas how to do this best? It can't be so hard!? (I do not want to import pre-formatted databases of other people, just a set of frequencies).

Mike

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
Hi
I have an excel file (two col list) with about 60 frequency-name associations I would like to import into Proscan 19.4.0
The manual says there is a clipboard function but it does not appear under import. Using BCT15X. All other import menu items seem to be irrelevant. Manual entry into PS is too painful.
I just want to create a new group with these frequencies in. Any ideas how to do this best? It can't be so hard!? (I do not want to import pre-formatted databases of other people, just a set of frequencies).

Mike
Be sure to set the correct scanner type from the Proscan tool bar.... Open a new database file, then.........

1656013030593.png

Edelweiss

Author of: Scanning the UK Airbands with the Beast
Excellent, simple indeed, thanks. Sorry about blindness. The manual could do with a bit more work.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.