Importing Modified 15X CSV File?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KenH999

I exported a Proscan 15X database in CSV. Opened it in Excel. Made many changes to channels (freq/names) while taking care to not disrupt field names or file structure. Also filled the various other fields (tone, L/O, etc.) appropriately. Saved the file as CSV. Note, it's all conventional stuff (MilAir, etc.).

Proscan Import doesn't explicitly mention CSV, or text, files. How do I get the modified file back in? Can I rename the file with ".txt" extension and use the "Proscan DMA" import choice? Or?

Thanks.

KenH999

I exported a Proscan 15X database in CSV. Opened it in Excel. Made many changes to channels (freq/names) while taking care to not disrupt field names or file structure. Also filled the various other fields (tone, L/O, etc.) appropriately. Saved the file as CSV. Note, it's all conventional stuff (MilAir, etc.).

Proscan Import doesn't explicitly mention CSV, or text, files. How do I get the modified file back in? Can I rename the file with ".txt" extension and use the "Proscan DMA" import choice? Or?

Thanks.

Disregard OP. If I could delete the post I would.

Status
Not open for further replies.