ProScan: Importing RRDB...

Aviation_Scanner

Premium Subscriber
Since I couldn't find the instructions on how to do so in the manual (Or I am blind and missed it completely :LOL: ), how do I go about importing the RRDB into proscan and add channels from the DB to a favorites list?

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
When programming a DMR trunked system, how do I know what system to choose?

Trying to get United Airlines DT3 programmed into my scanner and not sure what DMR system to choose.
It's pretty easy since you provided the link. The link ends with sid/12719

Steps
1. Go to the Direct Entry tab then select the option 'sid' and enter in 12719.
2. Click the Retrieve Data button.
3, Go to the Select tab.
4. The grid should be populated with the system data, Uncheck the items not to be imported. The items labeled 'Freqs' are the Sites.
5. Click the Import button.

{edit} Before uploading to the scanner, you may want to go over the system, site, department, and channel options, especially the names to make sure they are how you want them to be.

Last edited:

Aviation_Scanner

Premium Subscriber
It's pretty easy since you provided the link. The link ends with sid/12719

Steps
1. Go to the Direct Entry tab then select the option 'sid' and enter in 12719.
2. Click the Retrieve Data button.
3, Go to the Select tab.
4. The grid should be populated with the system data, Uncheck the items not to be imported. The items labeled 'Freqs' are the Sites.
5. Click the Import button.

{edit} Before uploading to the scanner, you may want to go over the system, site, department, and channel options, especially the names to make sure they are how you want them to be.
That makes programming even easier.
Now I know how to manually program & import from the RRDB.
I was going to get the system for IAH, since that is one of United's hubs & my local airport.

Just wondering now, what the aid option is used for above the sid option in the direct entry tab?

Aviation_Scanner

Premium Subscriber
Just curious, is the RRDB in proscan automatically updated?
Unlike Sentinel, I do not see a manual update button to update the RRDB within proscan.