Improved Reception for Greenville County 800

Status
Not open for further replies.

TigerScan2000

Premium Subscriber
Two Items, Unrelated:

1. I was able to improve my reception of the Greenville County 800 Talk Groups. I'm sure most of you have done this already, but for me it was one of those.."DUH... Moments. Like a lot of you I have a Uniden 436HP. I used Sentinel to add the Greenville County Talk Groups along with the Greenville County Simulcast System for the Frequencies. There were quite a few times when I felt I was not picking up all the "chatter / traffic". So it occurred to me to go back and add in the Ceasar's Head and Hogback Mountain systems in as well. Bamg.....Started receiving more hit's by having those systems added along with the main Greenville Simulcast. Just a though...

2. The last couple of days I have been picking up: 44501 Greenwood County Sheriffs Channel 2. This channel is listed as DE. I am wondering if anyone else has received this channel in the past as it supposed to be Encrypted.

Just food for Though.
TS

zealibib

Premium Subscriber
Not sure about 44501. Might be like the Tac channels for Greenville County. They are DE also but I find that the only time encryption is used on them is for SWAT and warrant service. All other traffic seems to be clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.