In need of DC hard wire PRO-2055

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got a Radio Shack PRO-2055 to add to my collection. This one I need for my truck but there was no DC wire with plug for hard wiring that came with it. I surfed and searched around with no luck. If anyone has one there not using for mobile install and want to sell it let me know. Last resort I suppose I could make one with an in-line fuse.

DaveIN

Founders Curmudgen
Database Admin
If you check with RadioShack it should be the same cable/connector as the current Pro-197 or Pro-163 mobiles, and they should be able to order a replacement for you.

jlinc13

Attachments

• wire.jpg
    wire.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 726
Hello,

Thanks so much for writing a post. I'm very happy you are willing to part with your wire. I'll try the best I can explaining how to do it. First you have to enter your control #'s in numberacal order. Which will be as follows 866.300,866.750,867.0750,868.1625,868.5625. ToTal of 5 number's. This is for motorola mode. As for your alpha tags it is so much easyier to use Butel ARC300 software. All you have to do is download the software which is free for a trial period. Then if you keep it you would have to pay for it down the road app. $30.00. I used it for a couple weeks then decided to buy it , it's worth every penny. And if your a premium member to radio reference there's a window that pop's up to connect both sites together to download everything you want in any state, really neat. Saves you from having to type ever town etc. just check the boxes. I hope this helps you . My e-mail address is gtoften@nycap.rr.com or send a private message to talk off the air.

Thanks George

Unfortunately kd7ckq is correct, it appears to be APCO-25 with digital. You should still probably get a lot of local freq's but not the state police. If you want to send me your e-mail address jlinc13 I'll send you my home address with a payment for your dc hard wire cable.

KC5EIB

Feed Provider
Just got a Radio Shack PRO-2055 to add to my collection. This one I need for my truck but there was no DC wire with plug for hard wiring that came with it. I surfed and searched around with no luck. If anyone has one there not using for mobile install and want to sell it let me know. Last resort I suppose I could make one with an in-line fuse.

part number 12429254 which is the CABLE ASSY DC W/2A FUSE sells for $10.27 at RSU parts and is In Stock.

Attachments

• W90815.jpg
    W90815.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 1,006

k2epm

Premium Subscriber
Does anyone know if Radio Shack still sells RSU parts? I need a DC power cord for a Pro-2096, RSU #

Status
Not open for further replies.