In Search of the Ultimate mobile scanner at a affordable price

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevewebb3275

I have only had 2 scanners in my life a pro 51 and a beartracker bct 7, i loved them both, then came along the feds to get rid of and block frequencies, i enjoyed listening to cell phone calls back then. I m a newbie on here, just got on this today. I would appreciate any information on where i can still get these 2 scanners that are Not blocked before the feds stepped in, thanks

chrismol1

P25 TruCking!
stevewebb3275 said:
I have only had 2 scanners in my life a pro 51 and a beartracker bct 7, i loved them both, then came along the feds to get rid of and block frequencies, i enjoyed listening to cell phone calls back then. I m a newbie on here, just got on this today. I would appreciate any information on where i can still get these 2 scanners that are Not blocked before the feds stepped in, thanks
this is sorta illegal, and this thread will be closed, not to mention that cell signals arent analog anymore

mancow

Database Admin
Ebay, they are on there all the time.

Analog cellular is on its way out. It's not worth the effort trying to listen.

Also, the posession of a pre-ban unblocked receiver is not illegal. Using it to intercept cellular is, not that anyone really cares.

jfr

Yeah... no analog cellular to listen to anymore. How do I know? I flipped the "off-switch" here in Boston.
-JR

Status
Not open for further replies.