In Woonsocket RI, looking to l>@Y someone experienced for in house assistance

Status
Not open for further replies.

charlie0043

Premium Subscriber
I don't know if this is unheard of or not allowed, but I live in Woonsocket RI, im 34 and just bought my first radio, Unidenbcd325P2 and have been up all night reading instructions, forums, and searching Youtube videos, and suffice it to say, it is not the easiest thing ive ever tried to understand. But I kept wishing I had someone I knew to help me, or that could at least program the local fire and police and to help with RISCON, which I understand is a P25 phase 1 and is compatible with my scanner but Im stumped. If anyone is interested im looking if someone to help me program local fire and police, help with RISCON and a brief lesson or introduction so I can at least learn the basics. please reply or email at charlie2223@gmail.com if interested, or if anyone can direct me to a business that offers service like this, or if im totally off basis and this is inappropirate let me know that as well I suppose! Thank you

cg

Premium Subscriber
It would be best to learn how to program it yourself as agencies change programming. For the short term, I suggest using the free 30 day trial of ProScan to download the system from RadioReference and load it into your scanner.
Download and install ProScan
Using ProScan, import the system from the RadioReference database.
Upload to the radio via ProScan

chris

iggywfd

Has anyone seen Charlie? I sent him a message at his email address that he provided but never heard back.....I ma still willing to help him out so if anyone knows who he is and can reach him please have him contact me.
Iggy

Status
Not open for further replies.