Inconvenient Truths

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeyC

While all the major news organizations jumping to report on Al Gores latest assinine statements in Copenhagen

Gore: Polar Ice May Vanish in 5-7 Years - ABC News
Gore: Polar ice may vanish in 5-7 years - Yahoo! News
Gore: Polar Ice May Vanish in 5-7 Years - US News and World Report
Gore: Polar ice may vanish in 5-7 years - News- msnbc.com

...there are a ton more

only the LondonTimes and handful of blog sites are giving the REAL story

Inconvenient truth for Al Gore as his North Pole sums don't add up - Times Online

from the article:

However, the climatologist whose work Mr Gore was relying upon dropped the former Vice-President in the water with an icy blast.

“It’s unclear to me how this figure was arrived at,” Dr Maslowski said. “I would never try to estimate likelihood at anything as exact as this.”

Mr Gore’s office later admitted that the 75 per cent figure was one used by Dr Maslowksi as a “ballpark figure” several years ago in a conversation with Mr Gore.

What a crock. :twisted:

FLRAILMAN

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Inconvenient truths

Is all this a publicity stunt for a prelude to Waterworld II?

FLWATERMAN

N0IU

A couple of days ago here in the Midwest (or flyover country as some call it), the temperature combined with the "breeze" from the North gave us a wind chill factor below 0F. So just where is the global warming Al Gore is talking about???

I told one of my Siberian Huskies about global warming and here is his response:

Last edited:

poltergeisty

Truth is a force of nature
Gee, in five years huh. Can we actually make a difference by then?

I guess we need some more unprecedented spending and a carbon con bill. China can build their three power plants a weak, they're exempt, they own us!

Status
Not open for further replies.