Independence area, Pro-197, Possible image frequency???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sprinter06

OK, was searching yesterday out of boredom and came acroos 957.7??? can't remember it but will update it later. Anyhow, it was showing the same system info as the 700 system that Indep Mo uses. I couldn't find any info anywhere about it, fcc or otherwise. The 197 image frequencies didn't compute either. What gives?

Also...Is anyone having issues with the KC area and KCMOs new system? Some days I can listen flawlessly others not so good. Indep seems to be more stable in the area. Are they not done transitioning and working the bugs out? I also have trouble with some ID's mainly mobile units I assume sound like they are under water. Doesn't sound encrypted in the traditional sense but more of just a digital thing the scanner is not decoding I assume. Anyone???

Sprinter06

Possible Image update... The control channel I am picking up strong is 957.79375. It is a P25 system with the info of N1C1 and BEE00. This is not Indep MO I couldn't remember the info when I went to to post this. Nothing in RR database or FCC hmm. Still reseacrhing...

BigC801

I can pick up Independence control channel on 790's and 950's, I always thought it was some odd image.

Status
Not open for further replies.