Indiana 800Mhz EDACS and LTR Rebanding

Status
Not open for further replies.

KD4YGG

Database Admin
With appropriate Custom Trunking tables available for the PSR-500, I'm not worried about Motorola and rebanding.

However, 800Mhz EDACS and 800Mhz LTR systems will need to be reprogrammed.

For Indiana, the following EDACS/LTR systems have NOT been rebanded to my knowledge:
- Auburn (EDACS)
- Bluffton (EDACS)
- Hamilton County (EDACS)
- Stueben County (EDACS)
- Madison County - Both Systems (LTR)
- Floyd County (LTR)

Can anyone advise when these may get rebanded?
Or if they have been rebanded, what the new LCN/HR order is???

SCPD

QRT
Hamilton County has there app in with APCO going through cordination and then it will go to the FCC hopefully we will see this happen yet this month but who knows.

mcema699

Madison County was done over year ago. Check the DB site 002, LCN 3 and 10 for changed frequencies.
Site 001 remains unchanged.

GTO_04

Hamilton Co. is in the process of rebanding now. I'm not sure how far along they are, but I've been hearing a lot of static lately.

GTO_04

Viper43

Hamilton Co. is in the process of rebanding now. I'm not sure how far along they are, but I've been hearing a lot of static lately.

GTO_04

As already mentioned they are awaiting APCO and FCC authorization........ the static has been there for years.

V

SCPD

QRT
No word yet on the 800 Apps for APCO or the FCC however they got approved for 1 VHF and 1 UHF freqs it is still a littel ways off for rebanding I was hopeing it would be by end of month or next. I back seanb580 sevral users of the system have been in for reprograming and some have gotten new radios

Status
Not open for further replies.