indiana safe-t question

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkwallac2

Premium Subscriber
There are radio IDs on the wiki page Indiana Project Hoosier SAFE-T RID 8 - The RadioReference Wiki that do not exist in the RR Safe-T "master" list documented in Indiana Project Hoosier SAFE-T Trunking System, Statewide, Multi-State - Scanner Frequencies

For example, the safe-t Radio ID 37508 (Zionsville Police) on the wiki page is not in the RR database or the csv file listing the safe-t talkgroup IDs. What I'm trying to do is find the IDs for the Zionsville Police Department and I am not getting activity when programming 37508 and other IDs referenced on the wiki. Is the wiki page incorrect or what am i missing?

Thanks

AK9R

Lead Wiki Manager and almost an Awesome Moderator
Super Moderator
Talkgroup ID and radio IDs are not the same thing. Talkgroups are like radio channels that people use to communicate. Radio IDs are specific identifications assigned to specific radios.

I suspect you'll find Zionsivlle PD operating on one of the Boone County law enforcement talkgroups.

W9NES

mkwallac2, Zionsville Police operate on the Boone County Safe-t system. Talkgroups are 6160 Boone County DISPN and talkgroup 6176 Boone County DISPNS, also 6192 Boone County C2C1, talkgroup 6208 Boone County C2C2, 6224 Boone County Countywide, 6240 Boone County TAC 1, and 6256 Boone County TAC 2, You should be able to get the unit id numbers if you montor the respective talkgroups.

princo

Has anybody else seen the ID of 96 pop up on their scanner? As far as I know, it was some moto techs.

evfd1625

Haven't seen 96, but I have seen as low as 8 before in Vigo county.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.