Indiana State Police Dist 14 Unit numbers

Status
Not open for further replies.

W9NES

Do we have any members in the ISP Dist 14 coverage area that can post a unit list for Dist 14 Troopers that are assigned to the counties that Dist 14 covers with unit numbers?.After checking the Indiana WIKI Lafayette Post Dist 14 is listed but no unit numbers for troopers by county.If anyone including KD4YGG could post this infomation that would be great.Thanks for your help.

KidClerk

Feed Provider
District 14 covers Benton, Warren, Fountain, Montgomery, Tippecanoe, White, Carroll and Clinton Counties. Trooper's unit numbers begin with 14 to designate the district they are assigned to.

Do we have any members in the ISP Dist 14 coverage area that can post a unit list for Dist 14 Troopers that are assigned to the counties that Dist 14 covers with unit numbers?.After checking the Indiana WIKI Lafayette Post Dist 14 is listed but no unit numbers for troopers by county.If anyone including KD4YGG could post this infomation that would be great.Thanks for your help.

W9NES

Kidclerk, I know what counties Dist 14 covers that was not the question.I need the ISP Unit numbers known as a Unit list for the Road Troopers that are assigned to Benton County, ETC. Thanks for your help.

W9NES

Thanks but I asked for the 14 Unit car numbers that are assigned to the Road Troopers who are assigned to those counties in Dist 14.There are No Dist 14 car numbers listed in the Indaina State Police WIKI. IF anyone can post this infomation and update the wiki that would be great.I did send a e-mail to KD4YGG as he does keep up with this infomation and he does keep up to date with this info.

Status
Not open for further replies.