Indiana State Police Get New Vehicles

Status
Not open for further replies.

del1964

Premium Subscriber
Yep, I saw one on Tipton Street (Highway 50) in Seymour around 3:30pm on my way home from work. Two troopers sitting in the front.

DiGiTaLD

Wirelessly posted (MOT-VA76r/R63715_U_71.01.7CR BER/2.0 Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; OSS/1.0; Chameleon; Linux) Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1)

Marked cars I take it? Its about time they got some real police cars again.

del1964

Premium Subscriber
Wirelessly posted (MOT-VA76r/R63715_U_71.01.7CR BER/2.0 Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; OSS/1.0; Chameleon; Linux) Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1)

Yep, they're marked....they're white with the traditional Indiana State Police markings

GTO_04

Not all of them. An unmarked Charger was seen on I-465 on the east side of Indy this week.

GTO_04

W9NES

I will back up what GTO 04 has posted on this fourm.Dist 52 and Dist 51 along with Dist 53 have*Unmarked Chargers* assigned to the troopers.

Beenaround

Isn't insane that on the same day the locallouisville news reported that indiana had underfunded the teachers retirement fund they also crowed about the state reveune vehicals

del1964

Premium Subscriber
I totally believe that....makes sense. But the one I actually saw here in Seymour was a traditionally marked white charger. Also, beware of the RED unmarked GT Mustang that the State Police use between Seymour and Columbus on I65. He is a "sneaky" one. lol That trooper/car is on the Interstate almost everyday and always hidden somewhere you'd never expect or "flowing" with the traffic waiting for the right auto to zip by.

Beenaround

Thanks for the up date. I have scene a blue unmarked mustang many times around sellersburg. It is a rare day that someoneis not getting a ticket on I-65 on the nine mile stretch from the ohio river to sellersburg. It isnt about safety like they claim it is about money

odontia32m

Thanks for the up date. I have scene a blue unmarked mustang many times around sellersburg. It is a rare day that someoneis not getting a ticket on I-65 on the nine mile stretch from the ohio river to sellersburg. It isnt about safety like they claim it is about money

No its for the children!! Hell ya its for the money. That area is crazy. I have seen troopers do some serious dangerous **** to catch speeders. The best one was locking up my brakes not to hit one crossing 4 lanes in crazy traffic just to set up his speed trap. A dozen others including semis locked up also.

Status
Not open for further replies.