Indiana Toll Road Plow FREQS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dubs0980

Premium Subscriber
Anyone know what the Toll Road plows are operating under? I find INDOT but they stay off the Toll Road and it seems they have their own plows and everything. ITR CC doesn't seem to pull up anything useful either. I found a frequency that the toll gates use but doesn't seem to have any plow traffic on them? Anyone find them?

dubs0980

Premium Subscriber
Hmm thanks guys. I guess I just never hear them talking then. I hear the Laporte sub talking but since the Toll Road went private and they have their own labeled trucks I figured they might run something other than SafeT. I'll have to listen more.

KD4YGG

Database Admin
Most of the private comms for the Toll Road are NXDN/TRBO, so you won't be able to monitor....

dubs0980

Premium Subscriber
Just for the archives sake it turns out the Indiana Toll Road is operating under FRN 2870541. It seems to be a basic VHF repeater setup with most comms on 155.415. I hear the booths talking to control along with the cars and plows. It seems they have a second repeater still working that used to talk to State police. Haven't heard much on it as I imagine they just phone dispatch or something. 155.415 gives great info from the cars and trucks reporting back to control about slide offs backups and road conditions. Unfortunately you just have to deal with all the booth to control traffic making software changes to the lane signs.

Receive 155.415
Input 156.030 PL 210.7

Receive 154.755
Input 158.9100 PL 210.7

Status
Not open for further replies.