Indianapolis Ambulance Freqs Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

W9NES

I am seeing a lot of ITS Ambulance and Midwest Ambulance in the area of St.Vincent Hospital on the Northwest Side of Indianapolis. Can anyone post the radio dispatch freqs both are using?. I checked the Marion County WIKI/Mariion County Database and no freqs are posted for ITS Ambulance or Midwest Ambulance.Any help woud be appreceited. Thank You For Your Help.

W8RMH

Feed Provider Since 2012
For Midwest Ambulance try 155.340 and 155.400.

ULS License - Public Safety Pool, Conventional License - WQLB252 - MIDWEST AMBULANCE, LLC

Don't see a license for ITS. May be licensed under another name or they use one of the many private/LTR systems.

Private ambulance companies have been known to use "state-wide" systems such as American Electric Power or their state government system, to accommodate their wide-area coverage requirement.

Last edited:

W9NES

OHIO63, Thanks for the post.Those freqs have allready been checked. 155.340 is IHERN but as far as Midwest on 155.400 no radio traffic has been heard. I have checked all of the ambulance dispatch and have not heard either ITS or Midwest Ambulance.Could both of them be using UHF Trunking system?

W9NES

I saw another ITS Ambulance today on west 79Th Street west on Michigan Road.The Ambulance said on the side on the ALS unit the following ITS Emergency Medical Services.Any ideas?

mjdewey

Radio Man, ComL, ComT, Auxcomm
Do not forget to check the UHF LTR systems. JES & Sons, Emergency Radio Service and Cardinal Two Way Radio. I know Seals and Care use these systems.

Status
Not open for further replies.