Industrial communications

Status
Not open for further replies.

kb1tbu

Hello, if you're from the Boston area, you might have heard about industrial communications. Most of the TG's are posted on here but not all. I'm still hearing and seeing activity that I can't find info on. Does anyone have a full list?

W1KNE

Owner ScanNewEngland
Database Admin
So for obvious (competitive) reasons, Industrial isn't releasing a full list of TGs and Users to us with scanners.

All of what you see on Scan New England has been 100% deduced by research from monitoring, hence why so many question mark TGS.
The system is so large and covers such a large geographic area, that the number of users is very high and it's not uncommon to have only very occasional active talkgroups that lead almost no information as to the user. Most of what is here in RR has been submitted by the same that do the discussion at SNE.

Back to the research part, I'll give a brief example. I heard a garbage company indicate that they are getting the dumpster behind a local pizza shop to me. So when I went to get coffee that morning, I drove by the pizza shop and saw the name on the dumpster. Turns out it matches other TGs used by the same user, IDed too.

W1KNE

Owner ScanNewEngland
Database Admin

KEWB-N1EXA

Acushnet Heights Radio 740
During the summer I was getting group 400 on the Fall River ICE system.
Lots of boat talk on the Taunton River so Ill assume its a boat yard or pier service.
I have 5 systems around me that I monitor and every site has different talk groups with some overlap.

Pete N1EXA

Last edited:

KEWB-N1EXA

Acushnet Heights Radio 740
During the summer I was getting group 400 on the Fall River ICE system.
Lots of boat talk on the Taunton River so Ill assume its a boat yard or pier service.
I have 5 systems around me that I monitor and every site has different talk groups with some overlap.

Pete N1EXA
Today on 400 in Freetown it was about canals and leaking steel panels. Canberry Picking Talk Mainly.

Pete N1EXA

Status
Not open for further replies.