Indy car 500

Status
Not open for further replies.

pjbracing

Premium Subscriber
iam look for indy car scanner frequency for race in may

Go to Indycar.com
Look on the right side of the page for a Pole Day Spotter Guide. That is a pdf file with all the entered cars including their radio frequency.

I programmed two scanners with all the cars and plan to arrive at the track for Fast Friday and stay thru Bump Day!

Have fun . . . . .

KC9NEG

I have in the past programmed my feed scanner, which is well within range of the track, to scan race-day frequencies. Is this something you guys would like to hear again? I can put driver name tags in and transmit them.

rcool101

Feed Provider
Feed

Thanks for the feed but you really need to suspend you regular feed during the race. I heard ceiling tiles and stopped up sink in between drivers

W9NES

Thanks Todd for your feed for Today's Indy 500 on Sunday 5-30-2010.I was able to hear all the car to pit communcations during the race.Will look forward to hearing the Next Indy 500 in 2011.

KC9NEG

Thanks for the feed but you really need to suspend you regular feed during the race. I heard ceiling tiles and stopped up sink in between drivers

I tried to weed out the garbage before I left for the track, but some always slips in. The regular feed was suspended; the radio was completely reprogrammed.

Status
Not open for further replies.