INDY Metro area DMR

Status
Not open for further replies.

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
Premium Subscriber
I am in the process of getting the local business and hospital DMR systems worked out. This is a bit of a challenge as some of the hospitals have the same freqs, such as Franciscan South, and IU Methodist with 451.8875.... Being that they have small coverage areas, I will need to make runs down to near Franciscan South to get its C, TGs, and Slots,.. And will have to travel around to closer to the campuses... SO please be patient with the slow progress.

INDY72

Premium Subscriber
OKAY I can confirm the JW Marriott is DMR. WIll be adding all the freqs, and CC etc as I get them nailed down.

INDY72

Premium Subscriber
BCD436HP with DMR

Sent from my LG-K330 using Tapatalk

INDY72

Premium Subscriber
OKAY guys and gals, I could use some help on this project. ANYONE that can do DMR please feel free to jump in on any of these:
ERS TRS
LOS/ICC TRS
Indianapolis International Airport TRS, both of the systems... The SMR 900 MHz is low power and ONLY covers the local airport area, the UHF one should give good signal all the way into downtown for the Heliport.
Most of the hotels, there is one that is NXDN, so I cant help on that one....
Simon Tower
Castleton SQ Mall
The Fashion Mall at the Crossing
The Hospitals, I am getting some of the stuff, but could always use any help.

ALSO Perry TWNSHP Schools is going to DMR

For the Conventional DMR, we need the Color Codes, Slots, and any TGs.
For the Trunked, Color Codes, TGs, SysID, Site ID, and LCNs. Oh and verification it is Connect Plus, Capacity Plus, Hytera XPT (or Other Tier III).

Last edited by a moderator:

INDY72

Premium Subscriber
Perry Township MSD LTR now DMR

Well, took a listen today, and the analog LTR TRS has been converted to MotoTRBO Capacity Plus. No license changes for this system as of yet. The Conventional systems licenses have been changed, but not the TRS... But anyway, need as much help as possible on this one too. Need SysID, Color Code is 13. Need LCNs. As it is only 4 freqs, once PTMSD is back in session shortly, should be busy enough to nail down. I will also take a listen to the PTMSD conventional repeaters in the near future.

bdub5

That one guy...
Premium Subscriber
DMR downtown

BCD436HP with DMR

Sounds like I need to education myself on using my 436 to gather information about the downtown systems. Are you just using the discovery functionality?

INDY72

Premium Subscriber
No. Programming the systems in as recommended in conventional until I get hits the scanner confirms as to type. Then setting up systems for proper scan after that.

I used the color code and ID search at the airport last week to read a potential client's color code and talkgroup.
I wish the CC and TG display was the same size as the site and system name

Status
Not open for further replies.