info for torch protests

Status
Not open for further replies.

ridgescan

Here's the I.D. for central command/citywide comand for you Bay Area monitors;13104 "police A9 special ops" enjoy! The 'pro-chinese groups' are already busting thru barricades at pier 1!!!

warren128

ridgescan said:
Here's the I.D. for central command/citywide comand for you Bay Area monitors;13104 "police A9 special ops" enjoy! The 'pro-chinese groups' are already busting thru barricades at pier 1!!!

i brought my bc246t to work today (I work near city hall), and I heard the ruckus on "central command" early this morning around 8:25am at Ferry Plaza where the pro-chinese were encroaching on and provoking the Tibetan group.

It has calmed down there for now.

ridgescan

Cool-I missed that one had to take my truck in 4 service...just heard about 20 mins. ago the command at Embarcadero was "stretched to the limit" and all they could do is police the medium..but I heard the protesters were in groups of 2-500!!

ridgescan

not even 5 mins-count estimated at 4000+! You can hear them..this is gonna get hot..moving up Embarcadero....count up to 5000 now <somebody stop me if this is wrong>

karldotcom

ba_torchprotest109pc.jpg

Route has been shortened to 3 miles.

ridgescan

One squad at 3rd @ Embarcadero had to pull out for officer safety--they were starting to surround them..protesters ignoring barricades.. San Mateo and Marin County Sherrifs and Highway Patrol all covering GGBridge

ridgescan

"All event channels-put your helmets on and have your bats ready"..."5 white males spotted with 5 5-gallon drums unknown if full with what-dispersing into crowd

WayneH

Forums Veteran
Super Moderator
Guys, stuff like this should have gone in the Indicents forum. Please make note next time. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.