information additions questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

btritch

Can anyone tell me how long it usually takes after submitting info to RR before it gets added to the county that you submitted it for? I say this becuase it's been well well over three weeks since I submitted my first infor and about a week on the second info. I have talked to people on here that are saying it was added after they submitted it in three days or less. I was just curious as to why it has been open this long without even being owned or at least part of it being added... Can anyone tell me why this is or why it's not been added yet?

mciupa

From what I see in the history of updates to the Arkansas database , they are made by a pool of different DB Admins from everywhere in the country.
Looks like Arkansas is an "orphan" and is dealt with when time permits. :(

Why the blue text for your post. :confused:

btritch

I usually use a different color each time, No Partcular reason for blue...

Where did you see the state history updates in that state at? I couldn't find it...

Last edited:

loumaag

Silent Key - Aug 2014
Brian:

As I indicated to you on the other thread, I took your information on the LTR system and set up the system. I also told you I was not otherwise handling your submission of 2/24 at that time.

The reason things are a little slow in Arkansas right now is the main DB Admin for AR is out of pocket for a while. Yes, AR submissions are being handled but more as a catch-as-catch-can method by other (global) admins. Your 3/5 submission has been owned and will probably be worked on. Did you review the submission guidelines on the RR Wiki? I ask, because your submissions are very difficult to read in the context of a submission. I guess I can own the other submission and work through it.

Remember you can always check the status of your submissions by clicking the "My Submissions" tab on your account page.

Thanks for your efforts.

btritch

Ok, Sorry, I DID NOT know that about the AR ADMIN, Sorry About that sounding so rude, I was just curious... I thought I made those clear according to the guidelines but maybe I did not, I will go back and review those guidelines right now! Thanks! and Sorry Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.