Information on "Antenna"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ogatari2600

Moderator/Forum

Have read or scanned most the new posters rules,ive if i missed introduction or requirements for new post , apologies i will adjust or you may as well. I understand the que/approval process. I do butcher punctuation and grammar , misspell stuff but im on a shattered phone so pardon any im excess i dont catch.

Hello All , Ogatari2600 , here have always been interested in communication but have so much in life and otgert hobbies or prep going on it's hard to dip too much into this one.

I'm here to post these two items we ran across yesterday, I'm generally real good at researching myself , have found some light info but nothing precise. I will attach a picture of a Wikipedia Vietnam era unit I believe is this item we have two pieces, not sure if my buddy cuz he took one attaches to mine or what is going on, I say that in regards to the Wikipedia image. The other two images were taking on my cell phone, has the the numbers in one and then the unit or whatever "Antenna" type its called, which is half folded up , half folded down, not 2 halves one piece folded in half. We hought it was a top to a pop up tent originally, has it folds folds up into a tripod looking contraption and it's very light. I presume in case you need to get out of Dodge quickly idk.

Anyways sorry it's so vague or if I posted it in the wrong section it says "Antenna"and its the Antenna section.

I would generally appreciate any information or links to what I have if you all know.
Have attempted to upload 2 pics, too large.SO i took a screenshot of them and was able to upload not sure the quality... We'll edit and resize if necessary

Thanks

Attachments

• 1645640842749.jpg
    1645640842749.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 30
  • Screenshot_20220223-171339.png
    Screenshot_20220223-171339.png
    175.7 KB · Views: 31
  • Screenshot_20220223-171349.png
    Screenshot_20220223-171349.png
    371.3 KB · Views: 30
Status