Infraction Appeal to Another Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drkatzjr45

Emeritus Member
Premium Subscriber
I received a notice that my account will have a infraction for something I have no idea what exactly I did

I would like to appeal this 2 point infraction.

I have been a loyal member of RR for 10+ years, and I am simply here because I am enthusiast
and simply want to help others with this hobby that I love, and I highly respect this forum,
And would never do anything intentionally that was considered against a rule or rules

prcguy

I'll absorb one for you if the mods will allow it, I have nothing to loose. Come on mods, take your best shot.....

I received a notice that my account will have a infraction for something I have no idea what exactly I did

I have been a loyal member of RR for 10+ years, and I am simply here because I am enthusiast
and simply want to help others with this hobby that I love, and I highly respect this forum,
And would never do anything intentionally that was considered against a rule or rules

Last edited:

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber

Here is the proper action to take:

KevinC

Other
Super Moderator
Since you want this to be public...

I'm guessing you are referring to an infraction you received in February of 2017 (as you only have 2 and the other is from 2013) . That's just about 3 years ago and you're just now asking about it?

Anyway, you were given the proper path to follow so I'm closing this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.