Ingham Cnty Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

grrobbie

I just purchased a R/S Pro-433 scanner, got -0- support from the store on programming. I pulled the freqs. from this site, but I really don’t understand how to program the scanner. Is there a software program that will program it correctly with all the T/G and correct freqs. I did take the scanner back to the store, they hooked it up to a laptop and "programmed", but I am not hearing much, and when I do, it sounds like it's off a half freq, if there is such a thing....Also, if any one who knows how to program and lives in the Ingham county area, I would sure like to meet up and get this thing figured out. I live in Lansing.
Thanks

BuiltonAsus

Without knowing too much about your current situation, such as making sure that the banks are set correctly to EDACS, I would say that one of the main problems that people have when entering in an EDACS system is that they don't leave channel freq. 00 open. For EDACS systems you need to leave freq. 00 open, and then start programming the first freq. in 01. of whatever bank you put the system in. Sorry if it sounds confusing.

grrobbie

Thanks for the responce, I am pretty sure that the software (scan-lite ) did not correctly program this scanner. I tried to follow the instructions to manually program, but just got soooooo lost. I am really looking for a "all-in-one" software program that comes with all the freq's, talk groups and any other inportant stuff, that I can buy so this scanner will pick up the county and city traffic. Or someone in the area, that understands this stuff and would be willing to program it (for a fee of course!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.