Ingham County EDACS

Status
Not open for further replies.

rdale

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Premium Subscriber
"its supposed to be on the system according to Lansing 911"

I'm curious what that means... The list posted is the entire list in the database (at least as of a month ago.) I suppose they could have added something new, I'd guess if anything they were playing with the MPSCS patches?

scannerman5000

Premium Subscriber
yeah Chad it sounded like an excersize, although at first it sounded real. After a while the cheif said "I have another scenario for us to do".

And Rob, after sitting in the Eaton Co. 911 meeting they did in fact mention that there would be a talkgroup for Capital City Airport "admin" (not sure what channel that would be) and I believe it would be a temporary patch. I would assume they were experimenting with the patches.
Also i found out that Ingham Medical now has their MED talkgroup patched into their consoles at the ER and should be running.

Fiveo

Premium Subscriber
Is anyone using trunker software to decode Ingham EDACS? I have found a few unidentified talkgroups (not in RR Database anyway) using UniTrunker. I will post them when I have time to compile a list.

Last edited:

rdale

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Premium Subscriber
...and those 05-'s bounce around a lot based on what talkgroups are being patched, so are of little value (the conversation is always heard on the 'original' talkgroup except for apparently some GRE/RS scanners.)

They did announce that med units could use Ingham Medical on the EDACS system yesterday.

- Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.