Inglewood Police Has Gone Totally Dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

SOUTHBAYSCANNER

Welcome to SouthBayScanner.com
Feed Provider
For the last week or so, Inglewood PD freqs have been totally quiet. Anyone know if they are operating on different freqs or joined a trunked system?

- I ran the hit counter on another scanner for a week and not a single peep on any of their dispatch (460.15000) or tac freqs (460.27500, 460.25000, 460.17500, 460.32500, 460.05000).
- I have been broadcasting IPD Dispatch for the last couple years or so with no problems (except for a little static due to feed being located in Lawndale).
- This started around the same time that the LASD South LA (D12) and Lomita (D7) dispatch freqs switched over to Mutual Aid for narrowbanding conversion.
- From what I understand, IPD is NOT scheduled to switch to another frequency.
- From what I understand, IPD is NOT scheduled to become part of the ICI trunked system or any other system.

LAflyer

Global DB Admin
Just heard police dispatch active on 460.15 and everything seems fine.

Longer term, Inglewood will become a LARICS user.

avascan522

Premium Subscriber
Just heard police dispatch active on 460.15 and everything seems fine.

Longer term, Inglewood will become a LARICS user.
Saw a few posted notices around Catalina that note a Coastal Commission hearing for the approval of three new towers on Catalina for Blackjack, Dakin, and Tower. By the sounds of it, it will take up to two years for everything to be complete. I have no idea if they plan to get the system online there before the towers are finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.