input / output

Status
Not open for further replies.

ohyeah101

Hi,

Using SDR#

Having trouble setting DSDplus to the correct input/output. I have VB cable installed and selected in audio section of SDR# however when I start the DSDplus plugin, the output log shows the following; (indicated with red dots)

I have tried altering the settings using command prompt, but to no avail.

I need to have output device as #1 (not as #2 as shown)

Thanks in advance of any replies.

Lee.

gh6406

Premium Subscriber
Why would you want the Output device to be Cable output? What are you feeding the Output to?

thewraith2008

In the SDR# plug-in 'Configure'. Did you change Input/Output options?
Input audio device: 1
Output audio device: 1

Changing command line directly should not be required. (as changing control values will do that)

am98

In the SDR# plug-in 'Configure'. Did you change Input/Output options?

Hi wraith, I came across this thread because I’m having a similar issue. In the configure menu in the plugin, any change I make to the input/output isn’t saved when I click “ok.” I can’t even revert to default, as that is not saved either. I accidentally selected virtual audio cable (#2) as my output and after that I haven’t been able to save any changes. I would like my input to be the virtual audio cable and the output. I’ve tried uninstalling DSD+ and the plugin multiple times, but nothing helps. If you have any advice, I would greatly appreciate it! Thank you

ohyeah101

Solved - I mistakenly set the VBcable as default under windows sounds via control panel, this of course overrides any selection you make in SDR# or plugins.

Thanks to all.

thewraith2008

Hi wraith, I came across this thread because I’m having a similar issue. In the configure menu in the plugin, any change I make to the input/output isn’t saved when I click “ok.” I can’t even revert to default, as that is not saved either. I accidentally selected virtual audio cable (#2) as my output and after that I haven’t been able to save any changes. I would like my input to be the virtual audio cable and the output. I’ve tried uninstalling DSD+ and the plugin multiple times, but nothing helps. If you have any advice, I would greatly appreciate it! Thank you
Don't know why you can't save.

Settings for the plug-in are stored in 'SDRSharp.exe.Config'
Create backup of that file then edit (original) with notepad to remove entries that start with: "<add key="DSD" then save.
Re-start SDR# and try and change settings again for plug-in and see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.